All products comes with warranty.
Warranty covers all hardware issues excluding water and physical damage. Most new phones are water resistant but manufacturers give no warranty for liquid damage.
Products for sale on skytree website is for shipping only. These prices are not to match with in-store prices. Please visit our gumtree store for products for sale in-store.
We charge 7% usage fee in the event seller at fault and buyer has to be refunded. In the event claiming warranty or blocked handset we can fix the issue or replace with a similar item or better.
We recommend using a good protective case and a tempered glass screen protector to protect your phone from damage and keep it nice and spotless over its lifetime. This improves resale value of your phone. We pay cash for your old devices you can do trade in and save time.
Shoot amazing videos and photos with the Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. Watch HDR movies and shows on the Super Retina XDR display — the brightest iPhone display yet. Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality and photography. And get all-day battery life1 and a new level of water resistance.2 All in the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display3
- Water and dust resistance (4 metres for up to 30 minutes, IP68)2
- Triple-camera system with 12-megapixel Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video at up to 60 fps
- 12-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video and slow motion
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast charge with the included 18W adapter
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand-new privacy features
|Phone Operating System
|iPhone 11 Pro
|Dual SIM (nano-SIM/eSIM)
|Device screen size (inches)
|2436 x 1125
|Super Retina XDR display
|Video playback up to 18 hours
|Wireless Charging Type
|A13 Bionic chip
|Rear Cameras (MP)
|Triple 12-megapixel Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras
|Front camera (MP)
|4K Ultra HD
|Video Frames Per Second
|4K @24, 30 or 60
|Apple connector type
- 1Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
- 2iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions. iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- 3The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 Pro screen is 5.85 inches diagonally and the iPhone 11 Pro Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- 4Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
Space Gray, Green, Gold, Silver
64GB, 256GB, 512GB