All products comes with warranty.
Warranty covers all hardware issues excluding water and physical damage. Most new phones are water resistant but manufacturers give no warranty for liquid damage.
Products for sale on skytree website is for shipping only. These prices are not to match with in-store prices. Please visit our gumtree store for products for sale in-store.
iPhone 12 Pro Max. 5G to download huge files on the go and stream HDR video.1 Larger 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display.2 Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance.3 Incredible low-light photography with the best Pro camera system on an iPhone, and 5× optical zoom range. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision video recording, editing and playback. Night mode portraits and next-level AR experiences with the LiDAR Scanner. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. And new MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging.4 For infinitely spectacular possibilities.
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming
- A14 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Pro camera system with 12-megapixel Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras; 5× optical zoom range; Night mode; Deep Fusion; Smart HDR 3; Apple ProRAW5; and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- LiDAR Scanner for improved AR experiences and Night mode portraits
- 12-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- All new phones come with 2 year warranty.
- Used phones come with 6 months warranty.
- 1Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
- 2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 Pro screen is 5.85 inches diagonally and the iPhone 11 Pro Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- 3iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions. iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- 4Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
Blue, Gold, Graphite, Green, Silver
128GB, 256GB, 512GB