All products comes with warranty.
Warranty covers all hardware issues excluding water and physical damage. Most new phones are water resistant but manufacturers give no warranty for liquid damage.
Products for sale on skytree website is for shipping only. These prices are not to match with in-store prices. Please visit our gumtree store for products for sale in-store.Overview
iPhone 13 Pro. The biggest Pro camera system upgrade ever. Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Superfast 5G.1 Durable design, and a huge leap in battery life.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel2
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles; ProRes video; Smart HDR 4; Night mode; Apple ProRAW; and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 22 hours of video playback 4
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance 5
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming 1
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before6
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging7
1Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/iphone/cellular.
2The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
4Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
5iPhone 13 Pro is spill-, splash- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
6Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.
7Accessories are sold separately.
Alpine Green, Graphite, Sierra Blue, Gold, Silver
128GB, 256GB, 512GB